What is the President's Club?
The President's Club is The Heritage Foundation’s inner circle of supporters and the driving force behind our success for forty years! The Club was created in 1979 with two important objectives:
- Recognize Heritage contributors who want to be more involved in Heritage’s work and become leaders in the conservative movement.
- Establish an exclusive, core group who are the driving force behind Heritage initiatives.
The Heritage Foundation is the organization that has the ability to save America for future generations. It is our President's Club members—like-minded, American patriots—who have committed themselves to the Heritage mission and taken up this daunting challenge for their children and grandchildren.
What are my benefits as a member?
The President's Club level of commitment ($1,000 or more annually) affords members like you, unique and exciting benefits you simply cannot get anywhere else. Most significantly, you get inside access to Heritage initiatives as a key player behind Heritage’s success. Additional benefits to your President's Club membership include:
- An invitation for you and a guest to attend the annual President’s Club Meeting held in Washington, DC
- Free copies of all Heritage publications upon request and while supplies last
- Regular updates on Heritage activities through multiple communication channels
- Invitations to participate in Tele-Town Hall conference calls with Heritage policy experts
- Exclusive access to Heritage’s President’s Club Lecture Series featuring key players in advancing conservative policy at the local, state, and national levels
How do I learn more about my membership?
For more information about your benefits as a Heritage member, please contact the membership team at
(202) 608-6218 or you may contact your Heritage Foundation representative.