1. Will there be an in-person component to the President's Club Meeting this year?
The health and well-being of our members and staff is of utmost priority to The Heritage Foundation. In compliance with federal, state, and local guidelines, we are not able to host a large gathering this year, but we are excited to bring you the same educational content and inspiring speakers in a virtual format.
2. How will I access the virtual event?
When you register, you'll be prompted to create a password. Please take note of this as you will use the password and your email address to log in to this website and access the virtual programming. We'll send an email with more information a few days before the event so you have everything you need to participate! You can use a desktop computer, laptop, smartphone, or tablet to access the user-friendly virtual platform.
Most of the program will be prsented similar to a broadcast you would watch on TV, but you'll be able to submit questions and participate in the chat wall throughout the program and there will be a special opportunity for you to join a virtual Coffee Chat in a small group setting with your camera and microphone activated.
3. Do I have to watch the event on my computer?
You'll need to log-in to this website to access the sessions, but to improve your viewing experience you can connect your laptop computer or your mobile phone to your television. There's several ways to do that. Click here for some helpful instructions.
4. If I can't attend at the scheduled time, will I have the opportunity to view the program later?
Parts of the President's Club Meeting will be available on-demand for you to watch at your convenience on December 7 & 8 and will be available after the meeting as well. Many of the live sessions will also be available after the event. We'll be sure to send an email with the links to the recordings.
5. Will I be able to participate actively in the virtual President's Club Meeting?
Yes, we want to hear from you! Throughout the program, you'll be able to submit questions, participate in polls, and chat online with Heritage staff and members. On Monday, December 7, you'll also have the opportunity to join a virtual Coffee Chat with members and Heritage experts. During this virtual chat, you'll have the option to use your webcam and microphone to join the conversation (similar to a FaceTime or Zoom call).
6. How can I maximize my virtual President's Club Meeting experience?
There are several ways to make sure you get the most out of your President's Club Meeting attendance, and we've got some special things planned to make sure this virtual experience is memorable!
- If you register by November 16, you'll receive an Event Experience Box mailed to your home filled with meeting materials and some surprises.
- If you have friends or family who would be interested in learning more about Heritage, you can host a viewing party with friends and family in your home. To help you host an engaging evening, we've put together a Viewing Party Kit with appetizers, drink mixers, discussion questions, and activities. Valued at $100, this special delivery is offered to Heritage members at a reduced rate of $50. Be sure to register by November 16 to receive your Watch Party Kit in the mail.
- And, all President's Club Meeting attendees will receive a digital Event Resource Guide with additional information and tips to help you take action on the topics discussed in the program.
7. Can I invite friends or family to participate in the virtual President's Club Meeting?
Definitely! We would love for you to invite friends and family to either watch with you in your home or on their own. If they'll be viewing at their own home, please copy and send this Friends and Family registration link and ask them to use Invitation Code PCMFF to register so they can receive the access details directly.
8. Does The Heritage Foundation have any other virtual events in addition to the President's Club Meeting?
Yes, we offer a variety of webinars focused on public policy issues and solutions every week. Please visit Heritage.org/events for a full list of Heritage's public webinars, and click here to sign up for the Heritage Events LIVE newsletter to stay informed on upcoming events.
9. Who can I contact if I have other questions or need technical support during the event?
Please feel free to contact our Special Events team at (202) 608-1524 or firstname.lastname@example.org.